|Ballet dancers and Irish Dancers from the Twin Cities are invited to
audition for our 2014 Winter Production, "The Nutcracker".
Pas de Deux Dance Studio is dedicated to promoting the art of ballet through traditional ballet
classes for ages three through adult. Each class is specially designed to develop a love of
dance while providing quality instruction in a safe, non-competitive environment.
Discover the Pas de Deux Dance Studio difference:
* small class sizes (10 - 12 dancer cap for most classes)
* syllabus based on the Cecchetti Method of Classical Ballet
* dancers are encouraged to compete with themselves, not with their classmates
* affordable tuition and recital costs
* it is never too late to learn ballet - beginner classes available for teens and adults
* technique classes are ability-based rather than age-based
In addition to weekly ballet lessons, dancers at Pas de Deux Dance Studio gain performance
experience in an annual recital. Other performance opportunities may include the Nutcracker
or other Winter Ballet Production, Opening Number, and Performance Class, which give
dancers the chance to rehearse and perform with dancers at multiple levels of ability and
Come discover the difference and try out a free class at
Pas de Deux Dance Studio today!
Contact the studio to set up your trial lesson.
Dancers who have taken one year or less of ballet should start with one of our beginning
level class - Pre I, Pre II, Pre III, Ballet I or Teen/Adult - before trying out a higher level class.
Due to the differences in class levels between different methods and studios,
dancers with more experience should discuss their ballet background with Miss Zachari prior
to setting up a trial class to find the best fit.